FINALLY A TECH ALTERNATIVE THAT WORKS!
Discover How To Motivate Your Teenager And Get Them The Physical Activity They Need
From the all day text messaging to being glued to various devices, teenagers clearly don't get enough exercise. The solution is actually quite simple! Martial Arts with a video game twist! We've taken what they see on the screen, and transformed it into real world use and revolutionized how they stay motivated, and get the physical activity they need! Let me ask you this...
VIEW OUR SCHEDULE
GAIN ACCESS TO OUR EXCLUSIVE WEB SPECIAL
* Your privacy is very important, we’ll never share your information. We may email you about special offers and upcoming events. The next page will show you exclusive offers and opportunities to get started.
have you ever experienced
ANY OF THESE CHALLENGES
- Having to ask your teenager to put their phone down 100 times a day? You’re trying to have conversations with your teenager but they are glued to their cell phone texting their friends rather than listening to what you have to say.
- You can’t seem to figure out how to keep your teenager motivated and engaged with activities? You’ve tried everything, from team sports to youth groups but nothing seems to peak their interest or hold their attention long enough?
- Video games consume your teenagers life?You’re banging your head against the wall trying to get them out of their room and off the xbox, but nothing is working. Ever been there?
- You’re noticing your teenager’s unhealthy eating habits and weight gain due to lack of physical activity? You’ve seen the empty bags of chips and soda pop in their room day in and day out and now those poor food choices are starting to take a toll on their health?
- Low Self Esteem? Maybe your teenager stays cooped up due to low self esteem and lack of valuable friendships?
The secret to developing your MAXIMUM potential is right in front of you, its our Teen Martial Arts program!
Parenting a teenager is a task in itself, from dealing with their emotions to responding towards outbursts, at times it can be more than you’re ready for. Teenagers are a unique group, they have so much potential but at times can get sidetracked. Sitting back and watching them get consumed with laziness while becoming addicted to mobile devices is a situation no parent wants to face. Parents often struggle to find a way to get their kids moving, motivated and excited about something other than texting or video games.
So many parents come to us with the exact same struggles. Many of them were at a point where they didn’t know what to do or how to help. But what if it didn’t have to be that way? Truth is, we all want the absolute best for our kids, we want them to succeed, set goals, feel great about themselves but sometimes, we as parents need help. Sometimes having a great support system and a team to work with is the answer.
Exercise and Physical Activity is something EVERY teenager needs
It’s pretty simple, teens like technology. Often times you can find them glued to iPhones, iPads or video games. Having them in martial arts classes that are geared towards their age group and development stage, enables them to engage and get the exercise they desperately need.
Self Esteem and Friendship Building two life skills that get overlooked during the teenage years.
Most teenagers like to live in a world of technology. Meaning, their friends live on the internet, behind a screen, an image or chat handle. By surrounding them with other teenagers who are successful goal setters and go getters, they will be able to cultivate new relationships and boost their self esteem at a rapid rate. Plus, being surrounded by positive influences never hut anyone.
Decision Making and Goal Setting often go unnoticed, except in their age specific martial arts class
Rather than deciding which emoji they want to send, or outfit to dress their avatar in, they are now capable of making positive life choices and set goals they are capable of achieving. This ultimately transfers over into school and home life. Grades improve as well as relationships with siblings and parents, all because they learned how to make positive choices. Setting a goal is one thing, but when kids achieve them, its a whole different ball game.
Achieving new ranks & learning new skills become a Confidence Booster
If you’ve ever walked in on a video game and heard the conversations that people have, you’d understand why so many teenagers have low self esteem. What we put into our bodies will be reflected outwards. The same thing goes for the things we hear people say. Having positive role models that consistently encourage your teen to do their best, they leave class feeling encouraged and motivated, eager to return. Their confidence levels skyrocket all because of who they were surrounded by and how they were able to see themselves. A CHAMPION!